[AZ-Observing] Fun Pan-American Charter School Star Party

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:11:19 -0700

School star parties are the greatest and this one was one of the best! Quite
a facility they have there. We will definitely be doing this one again.
There is always the one pesky light tho, isn't there. We will work on
getting those field lights eliminated and maybe that side gate open for next
time so we'll have direct access. Thanks to all who came! We had five
scopes, could have used a couple more. Approx 80 kids and adults. One thing
I've never seen happen before, the staff and students helped us tote things
to the cars! Nice touch. Plus the kids all gave us a rousing Pan-Am cheer!
They promise cookies and coffee for next time.

Jack Jones
SAC
telescoper@xxxxxxx