[AZ-Observing] Re: Friday night at Flatiron?

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:03:42 -0700

Albert;

I plan on being there by 6 PM, setting up the scope, trying to catch a nap in
the back of the Subaru and then getting up and around once the Moon sets.  That
is my plan.  If you would like to get a nap at home and then arrive around 11
PM, that is another way to do it.  But, that means that you need to set up a
scope in darkness AND you will need to give a honk on the horn as you approach
the observing site.  Might be better for first time out to arrive by 6 (leave
home before 5) and nap.

Looking forward to seeing you there;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx