[AZ-Observing] Re: Friday Night Seeing

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:34:34 -0700

Yah gotta love it when they are that interested.

We have been doing this, weather permitting, for a number of years.  One
family pulled up in front of the house in their car kids piling out of all 4
doors headed right for us jabbering a mile a minute.  Seems they moved last
year and had to come back for the "people with the telescope" even though
they now lived in Mesa.

Beevo

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com