[AZ-Observing] Friday Night

  • From: "Joseph R. Goss" <apachejo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"EVAC News" <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:17:49 -0700

It's time to start the thread on who is going where tonight.  As of 1100 =
today it looks to me like Vekol Road will be a better site than Cherry =
Road.  Randy Peterson and I got about one hour of good observing last =
night at Vekol Road before the clouds came rolling in from the =
southwest.  Unless the satellite imagery changes much by 1700 I will be =
headed to Vekol Road.=20

Joe  Goss

K7JRG@xxxxxxx
Amateur Astronomer