[AZ-Observing] Re: Free Lunar maps

  • From: "Brent A Archinal" <barchinal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:37:07 -0700

Jeff and others -
None of us have tried to request the tiff versions (since we do have the
printed maps) so I can't offer much in the way of advice.  If you don't
hear from them soon, you might want to try one of the other contact e-mail
address (e.g. the webmaster, or the address on their RPIF page at
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/library/rpif.shtml) on the LPI pages.  Perhaps
only one person handles this and they're on vacation...

By the way, I just noticed that ASU also has an RPIF facility, so those of
you who want to look at hardcopy maps and photos can also go there (Tempe
being a lot closer for most people on this list than Flagstaff).  The
website is http://europa.la.asu.edu/spl/ .

- Brent

----- Forwarded by Brent A Archinal/GD/USGS/DOI on 07/01/2004 02:30 PM
-----

07/01/2004 12:00 AM
Please respond to az-observing

        To:     az-observing digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        az-observing Digest V4 #182
Hello Brent,

I tried to download one of the tiff files, but the site says it has
to be requested. I requested it several days ago, but have heard
nothing. Any suggestions on how to get  the tiff files?

Jeff