[AZ-Observing] Re: Fredericksen Meadow - 6/3 & 6/4

  • From: SteveM <zrx.steve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:50:53 -0700 (PDT)

Chris:
On Friday during the day, the winds were gusting up and down, but calmed down
at
dusk for a beautiful evening.  AJ and Steve Coe said it was a typical
'Frederickson's Meadow' wind behavior.  Saturday the wind was bad all day and
it
continued through the night.  I'm travelling for business and won't get home
until late Friday night or we'd come up this coming weekend as well.  Hopefully
you'll have a good size crowd joining you.

Steve

P.S.  Good luck with H400 monkey :-)
P.P.S.  I made a dutch oven pineapple upside down cake Friday night at
Frederickson's meadow that you missed.  :-)