[AZ-Observing] Re: Fr. Coyne at ASC

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC AZ List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:39:12 -0700

And also I MUST note that the day before, On Thursday, Oct 4, David Levy will
speak at the ASC in downtown Phoenix at 7pm. It's free but bring a donation.
Sponsored by the Phoenix Astronomical Society (PAS).

Jack Jones

 Big Event!
Contact Christine to volunteer at shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jack

As some of you know, the Arizona Science Center is hosting a science center
conference this fall.  The keynote speaker is Vatican Observatory Director
George Coyne.

We're looking for more volunteers to assist with the conference, which is
being held Oct. 5-9. We need several different positions filled --

Volunteers will receive a t-shirt, snacks during their shift, and are
invited to attend the following:

Fathery Coyne's Keynote Address (Saturday, October 6, 1 p.m. -1:45 p.m.)
Exhibit Hall Welcoming Reception (Saturday, October 6, 5 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.)
Saturday Evening Dinner at the Science Center (Saturday, October 6, 7 p.m. -
11:00 p.m.)
Exhibit Hall Closing Reception (Sunday, October 7, 4:30 p.m. - 6:00
p.m.) and the
Closing Social Reception (Tuesday, October 9, 12:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
Christine Shupla

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.