[AZ-Observing] Re: Four Planets and The Moon

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 02:28:48 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Nice shooting, Tom. I hope everyone is able to get out at
least tonight and tomorrow to admire the beautiful conjunction of the moon with
the planets Venus and Jupiter. It's quite spectacular, especially in the early
evening sky.  I just heard about your shoulder issue. Hope all is well with it.
I can empathize since my shoulder (and entire arm, really) has been
problematical from many years of tennis. I need to do something about the
shoulder one of these years. No, quitting tennis is not an option!
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)