[AZ-Observing] For sale: Explore Scientific Twilight I mount

  • From: Chris LaClair <chrislaclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 09:20:45 -0700

For sale: Explore Scientific Twilight I telescope mount
Sturdy alt-azimuth aluminum mount with slow motion controls. Holds up to
18lbs payload.
Excellent condition. The only thing that would prevent it from being
described as "like new" is it has a very small dent at the top of one of
the aluminum legs from the last time it was shipped. The dent does not
affect the functionality of the mount, it is cosmetic only.  Nonsmoking
environment, always stored inside.

Pictures available here:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pho/4824467623.html

More details on the mount here:
http://explorescientificusa.com/collections/mounts/products/twilight-1-mount?variant=598477209

Price: $150

Located in Surprise....Local pickup only, no shipping.
Please contact me OFF LIST at chrislaclair@xxxxxxxxx with any
questions....Thank you.