[AZ-Observing] Re: For all you refractor owners

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:31:34 -0700

Joe,

There's another Biblical reference to refractors, albeit indirect.  In the
book of Genesis, Joseph's father sent him out to see his brothers who were
tending sheep.  Contrary to some stories he wore a white coat . The brothers
(who hated him)  saw him coming through their refractors said: "Here comes
Joseph in a coat of many colors."   That was before ED glass!

Paul