[AZ-Observing] Re: Flatiron tonight?

  • From: Chuck Akers <akersc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday night was actually pretty good at Flatiron, or at least as good as it
gets.  There were no clouds except in the extreme distance and seeing was
really good most of the night.  At least you?ll get a later moonrise on Sunday
night.  I hope the sky is as good for you as it was for us.

Chuck

 Ken Reeves wrote:
If the weather cooperates, I will probably go out to Flatiron Sunday
eveningfor a while.

Ken

AJ Crayon wrote: Steve Coe and I cancelled going to FlatIron just about 10
minutes ago. My
guestimate is the clouds will clear up around moon rise time for Phoenix.

aj