[AZ-Observing] Flatiron on Saturday night

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:18:25 -0700

Howdy all;

I have to actually WORK on Saturday, so I will try and make it to Flatiron.  I
am not going to make any plans about driving out with folks, because I am not
certain when I will get on the road.  But, I am planning on meeting the usual
bunch of folks at the site.  I may come home for a short nap and then arrive in
twilight.

See ya there;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx