[AZ-Observing] Re: Flatiron Area

  • From: Chuck Akers <akersc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:41:27 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what the cargo units are, but the meth operation was more of a
camp site under a big tree to not be seen from the road.  If I find out anyting
more I'll post it here.

Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Good news. Can you comment on the 4 cargo units? Last time I was there we were
surprised to hear shots being fired for the better part of an hour. Afterward
three quads came up the road and passed right by us and didn't seem to see us.
Did these units contain the meth lab? I am still waiting a return call from the
owners the the property. Just wandering. Andrew Goodwin