[AZ-Observing] Re: Flat Iron tonight

  • From: Frank OGorman <fogastro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like not too many takers so far , but I'm in. I'll met you out at the
site.

Frank
Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
An outing is planned for Flat Iron tonight By Wes Edens and myself. We will be
meeting at the McDonalds at 99th Ave and McDowell Rd (just off the 101 and just
north of I 10) at 5:45 PM and departing after a bite. All are welcome to join
us.
Clear Skies

Andrew G.