[AZ-Observing] Re: Flat Iron last night

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:29:19 -0700

To clarify, the 'Hovatter site' or 'Hovatter Road site' sometimes referred to,
is the Antenna site as described on the Clear Sky Clock page.

For easy access to all Arizona sites, bookmark this link:
http://cleardarksky.com/csk/prov/Arizona_clocks.html

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club