[AZ-Observing] Re: Flat Iron last night

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:03:54 -0700

Peter, I have some gloves that are similar to the Polartec ones, although they
seem to be less bulky.  Mine have no exposed digits, can operate telescope,
hand controller (when it works), write observations and make drawings.  It is
quite difficult to turn pages in a book.  They are made of wool (I believe).
If there is a nice breeze (brrrr) they are not quite as effective.  What is
when it is cold and windy - other than staying indoors?

Clear skies,
aj