[AZ-Observing] Flat Iron Tonight, was Flat Iron Tomorrow Night

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:41:34 -0700

I'm planning on heading out to FI for an evenings observing session.
Since it has been such a long time since using my scope I will need some
extra setup time so will plan on leaving my house around 4:00pm.   I'll
contact Steve and David to see what their plans are for heading out
together.  Anyone wanting to join up with us, let me know.

Clear skies - finally!
aj