[AZ-Observing] Re: Flagstaff nighttime cloudiness/sky brightness

  • From: "Bernie Sanden" <bsanden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:05:51 -0700

Dan -

In addition, the two favorite astro whines (full moon clearing and
weekend clouding) are not supported by Brian's data.  In fact, using the
years 1980 thru 2004, Sat and Sunday had the highest number of clear
nights, though not statistically different than any of the other days of
the week.

- Bernie