[AZ-Observing] Five Mile Meadow for September

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:02:53 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy all;

Several other folks have also said that they are planning on trying to get
to 5MM for New Moon in September.  I look forward to having a great star
party.  I will also plan to show up around the middle of the week.  Let's
hope the weather will allow us to view the sky and enjoy old friends.

I changed the subject line of this email.  Anyone else going to try and
get up north?  I know that Joe Goss is planning on driving to the Okie-Tex
Star Party back east.

If Jack Jones is on the mend, someone needs to get the phone number for
the portable toilet company and order one for those days.

Looking forward to fun;
Steve Coe