[AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: debbie roth <debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:23:19 -0700

From: debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:20:56 -0700

If I do go, it would be Fri afternoon to Sunday.  I would need to follow
someone.  Don't have a clue where this is.  Also, do we plan to go....and then
cancell if it is cloudy.  That is fine, just need understand the plan.  Let me
know if I can follow someone Fri afternoon.  I have a c.b.  I am at Loop 101 &
Camelback (Westside).
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Debbie Roth