[AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:07:55 -0700

It looks like in the Prescott area I might have two nights, Wed-Thur and
Thur-Friday:

AZZ037-162315-
 YAVAPAI COUNTY VALLEYS AND BASINS-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...COTTONWOOD...CAMP VERDE...
 CORDES JUNCTION...BAGDAD
 225 AM MST TUE JUN 16 2009.
 .WEDNESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 56 TO 64. SOUTH WINDS
 AROUND 15 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.
 .THURSDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. A 10 PERCENT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN
 THE AFTERNOON. HIGHS 87 TO 95. LIGHT WINDS BECOMING SOUTH AROUND
 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
 .THURSDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 56 TO 66.

AZZ016-162315-
 EASTERN MOGOLLON RIM-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...HEBER...HAPPY JACK...FOREST LAKES
 225 AM MST TUE JUN 16 2009
.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 42 TO 48. SOUTHWEST WINDS
 AROUND 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 35 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING
 LIGHT.
 .THURSDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A
 10 PERCENT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON. HIGHS 73 TO
 81. LIGHT WINDS BECOMING SOUTHWEST AROUND 15 MPH IN THE
 AFTERNOON.
 .THURSDAY NIGHT AND FRIDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A 10 PERCENT
 CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS 43 TO 49. HIGHS 74 TO 84.
 .SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT
 CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS 45 TO 51. HIGHS 76 TO 84.