[AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:17:20 -0700

It sure doesn't look good for this weekend. The Natl Weather Service has
the following for Happy Jack and Prescott, especially Saturday night:

AZZ008-161115-
 YAVAPAI COUNTY MOUNTAINS-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...PRESCOTT...SELIGMAN...ASH FORK
 345 PM MST MON JUN 15 2009
 .FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 83 TO 89. LOWS
 50 TO 58.
 .SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF
 THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS 83 TO 89.
 .SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT
 CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS 52 TO 58. HIGHS 82 TO 89.

AZZ016-161115-
 EASTERN MOGOLLON RIM-
 INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...HEBER...HAPPY JACK...FOREST LAKES
 345 PM MST MON JUN 15 2009
.FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 76 TO 84. LOWS
 43 TO 50.
 .SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF
 THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS 77 TO 85.
 .SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT
 CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS 45 TO 51. HIGHS 76 TO 85.

This blasted weather is beginnign to irritate me (as though my
irritation means anything in the cosmic scheme of things ). In need to
test out MaximDL during the 30 day trial period (now down to 25 days).
June is always good but not this year.
Stan