[AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:10:06 -0700

Debbie,

I plan on Leaving no later than noon on Friday. Already have a few folks
who'll be caravanning, you're more than welcome to join us. We usually meet
near 27th Ave & Deer Valley. We'll keep you posted as details get worked
out.

BTW, Directions are in the May Newsletter:
http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2009/SACMay2009news.pdf

You, should probably print them for reference in case you can't caravan up
with us or get separated enroute.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews,
Public Outreach Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
www.saguaroastro.org
saguaroastro@xxxxxxx

From: debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [AZ-Observing] Re: Five Mile Meadow Next Weekend
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:20:56 -0700

If I do go, it would be Fri afternoon to Sunday.  I would need to follow
someone.  Don't have a clue where this is.  Also, do we plan to go....and
then cancell if it is cloudy.  That is fine, just need understand the plan.
Let me know if I can follow someone Fri afternoon.  I have a c.b.  I am at
Loop 101 & Camelback (Westside).
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Debbie Roth