[AZ-Observing] First Light

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:46:52 -0700

I am probably not done with this image yet but I am sharing this because I am
totally blown away by the field of view with my new FLI 11000. I took 5 hours
of 20 minute exposures from home this week with my FSQ 106 and reducer. The
image is cropped a bit on the sides because I wanted it better centered. By my
calculations, I should be able to fit the Heart and Soul with room to spare.
This thing is like a dslr.
Best

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/9985617204/