[AZ-Observing] Re: Fires in the Northland

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:28:50 -0800

Addendum,
7:28pm. The smoke is over the entire eastern half of the sky. Normally the winds
blow from the south and so the smoke should be north of the Cherry road site as
it
was yesterday. However, it is only Tuesday and I am sure things will clear up
for
the weekend, unless the fire has gotten out of control again.
Stan