[AZ-Observing] Final Call for SAC Special Reservations for Jan EVAC Meeting (Jan 18th)

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 18:08:08 -0700

As I had previously advised, EVAC is holding up to 50 seats for SAC members
who may wish to attend the EVAC Jan 18th special meeting, with our special
guest speaker, NASA Astronaut Michael Barratt. There are still several
“seats” available.

On Jan 2nd, I will be releasing all unassigned seating to non-evac members,
and the general astronomical population, via announcement on EVACONLINE, and
here at az-observing.

If you have made a reservation, you should have received a confirmation
email from me.
If you wish to attend this meeting (presentation), please email me, advising
that you are a SAC member, and the number of seats you are requesting.

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell  (602) 908-9092