[AZ-Observing] Re: February SAC Meeting this Friday (February 14th)

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:00:11 -0800

Hi Paul,
I just read your announcement of the meeting. Thanks for sending this. I am
always forgetting the meeting dates. Unfortunately, as you may have read in my
previous response about the RASC, I was at my lot and did not receive it. I
had planned on attending the meeting but the muddy consequences of the rain
prevented me from doing so.
Stan