[AZ-Observing] Fair evening last night at Salome

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:17:19 -0400

Howdy all;

Last night was OK, I gave it a rating of 6 out of 10 if you stayed far
above the dust near the horizon.  All in all I had fun looking through
other people's telescopes and I spent some time with the 12X80 binoculars.

There are about 20 people here on Friday at noon.  Hoping for lots more by
sunset.  There are some thin clouds that I hope will be gone once it is
good and dark.

See ya;
Steve Coe