[AZ-Observing] FW:Amatuer from Germany in town this week

  • From: "James Deck" <shutterace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:31:45 -0700

I am forwarding the message below. Can anyone help Matthias out? Thanks.

'Hi Jim,
'
'thank you for your answer. I appreciate if you could relay the information to
others.
'
'Some information on myself:
'
'my name is Matthias Bopp and I live in Germany. I will be next week in Phoenix
and I wonder whether there are any '"Astronomy" events I may participate. I am
a novice to Astronony (got my NexStar114GT last Christmas) and guess I could
'learn a hell lot when listening to some experienced guys. I have never been to
a Star Party here in Germany but feel I 'should start sometime ;-)
'
'Clear skys
'
'Matthias

Preservation through Education
Jim Deck shutterace@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Astrophotography Page http://www.stargazing.net/shutterace

GPIDA Founding Member http://www.gpida.org/

Saguaro Astronomy Club http://www.saguaroastro.org/

Join the International Dark Sky Association...