[AZ-Observing] Re: FW: [ap-gto] NEW AP PRODUCTS!!

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:30:10 -0400

I must say that though I am a relative newcomer to AZ dark-sky observing, I've
had a lifelong interest in astronomy and cosmology.  That said, I am absolutely
astounded at the quality, resolution, detail and color in the photos from this
group.  I would never have though it possible-- I guess (small aperture x lots
and lots of time) + slick software = amazing results (and not to leave out
talent and diligence).  Keep posting them.

Eric