[AZ-Observing] Re: FW: Re: Friday night observing

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:49:43 -0700

I just ran Ray in the ULS search and only came up with that one.  The ULS
search is poor at best because I couldn't find my dad's call after a few
tries.  Seems they have  some interesting spelling conventions.

I could hit the 2M repeater full quieting from the antenna site on 10 watts
on my Yaesu F-8900R and a roof top antenna.

Beevo
K7BVO

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com