[AZ-Observing] FW: Re: Friday night observing

  • From: "Andrew Goodwin" <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "\"Az-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\"" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:24:39 -0700

   No, we are using the 440 repeater at 441.725 offset 100 plus. Jimmy Ray
is KZ7QCW and I am KE7DNT. We can monitor the 146.940 repeater as well. I
won't be attending the star party tonight and have not heard from Jimmy as
of this time. Good to know that there is another HAM in the club. Chris
Hanrahan is studying for his test and Richard Harshaw is thinking about it.

Andrew