[AZ-Observing] FW: Invitation: "An Evening of Choreography & Conversation"

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:51:07 -0700

Passing this on for those interested

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
saguaroastro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org
K7TEJ

  _____

From: beyond1 - To send mass e-mails regarding upcoming events and lectures
for the Beyond Center. [mailto:BEYOND1@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adriana Fontes
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 14:10
To: BEYOND1@xxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Invitation: "An Evening of Choreography & Conversation"

Sorry for the duplicate email. The flyer won't attach, but here are the
complete details.

The Origins Project at ASU

PRESENTS

"AN EVENING OF CHOREOGRAPHY

AND CONVERSATION"

May 17, 2010 - 8:00 p.m. in PEBE 132

Seating will be on a first come first served basis.

World-renowned choreographer Liz Lerman and her company have for

more than thirty years worked with collaborators as varied as biologists

and boat-builders, physicists and philosophers, to build unforgettable

performances that probe how we see ourselves and the world we live in.

With grace, humor, and unforgettable images, Liz and her company deliver

a provocative mix of questions and aesthetics - aided by multimedia, and

abetted by ASU's Director of the Origins Project, Lawrence Krauss.

ADRIANA FONTES

BEYOND Center for Fundamental Concepts in Science

deepthought@xxxxxxx | http://beyond.asu.edu

Arizona State University | P.O. Box 871504 | Tempe, AZ  85287

Direct: 480.965.3240 | Cell: 480.258.8879 | Fax: 480.965.6362

Adriana.Fontes@xxxxxxx