[AZ-Observing] FW: April 11, 1533 9 30

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:19:05 -0700

Please excuse me if this is off-topic

I need to find out if there were any astronomical events or discoveries such
as  supernova, eclipses, major meteor storm, comet arrival, planet
alignments, etc. on April 11, 1533

and very specifically 9 30 (could be time or longitude or maybe r.a.).

Also if someone knows of a way to find out the planet positions for that
date,

and also where the zero or Prime Meridian was located then.

I understand the RedShift program can answer part of this question.

Thanks in advance to any clues you can provide...

Jennifer

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.