[AZ-Observing] Eyepiece religions

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:31:22 -0700

Howdy all;

My friend, AJ Crayon, has been saying for some time that "eyepieces are =
religious discussion".  Here is a post from Cloudy Nights eyepiece forum
that provides data for that view:

What the major planetary eyepiece religions have to say:

Agnosticism: There may or may not be a best planetary eyepiece. We =
simply
cannot know whether or which.

Atheism: There is no best planetary eyepiece. Your question is =
meaningless.

Monotheism: There is only one best planetary eyepiece, and it is ....

Moral Relativism: The best planetary eyepiece for me isn't necessarily =
the
best one for you.

Polytheism: There are many best planetary eyepieces.=20

Zen: The best planetary eyepiece is the one you are using right now. Let =
go
of judgmental thoughts.

Extremism: There is only one best planetary eyepiece, and anyone who =
doesn't
use it is evil!