[AZ-Observing] Re: Epsilon Aurigae

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:52:06 -0700

Hi Rick,

Sure. Has Mike been observing it? If so how, photometry, spectroscopy
or what? My recent book on epsilon Aurigae is pretty comprehensive.
Lots going on out-of-eclipse  and from past data it looks like things
are happening that may end in an astronomical catastrophe in our life
time. Very interesting system and it is 3rd magnitude star well place
for the northern hemisphere. See
http://www.hposoft.com/EAur09/EAurPressRel0608.html

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT