[AZ-Observing] Re: Encke minima/gap, was Re: Observing the weekend of Jan 2-5, 2003

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:10:23 -0700

OK, I suppose I would have rephrased rather than said "Check out his
equipment".

On his/her Deep Sky/Messier page there is a great image of M1. All the
photos are great considering they are from his/her balcony in a small
town south of Berlin and with typical amateur gear, if not $oftware.
Quite an inspiration to us all.

Jack