[AZ-Observing] Re: Electrical Jack

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 07:07:38 -0700

Hi Stan,

For what its worth, many Radio Shack stores continue
to be open. I went to the one I ususally go to at
Baseline and McClintock a couple of days ago and
it was open and the check-out guy said some sort
of deal was reached for a lot of them to stay open.

Thanks,

Howard

Stan Gorodenski wrote:

I need to get a 2.5mm positive center jack for the 120V ac power supply
that delivers 12v 1500 miliamp. I have heard Radio Shack is out of
business. Is there another electronic parts store in the Phoenix area
similar to what Radio Shack was?
Stan