[AZ-Observing] Re: Electrical Jack

  • From: Richard Tejera <Saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:03:48 -0700

Didn't see the other responses before I replied, but at least I learns of a few
new places :)
Rick

On April 2, 2015, at 19:09, Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Rick.
Stan

On 4/2/2015 6:58 PM, Richard Tejera wrote:

Fry's electronics. Thunderbird& 31st Ave. Just west of I-17.
Rick

On April 2, 2015, at 18:34, Stan Gorodenski<stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to get a 2.5mm positive center jack for the 120V ac power supply
that delivers 12v 1500 miliamp. I have heard Radio Shack is out of
business. Is there another electronic parts store in the Phoenix area
similar to what Radio Shack was?
Stan