[AZ-Observing] Re: Electrical Jack

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:09:35 -0700

Thanks Rick.
Stan

On 4/2/2015 6:58 PM, Richard Tejera wrote:

Fry's electronics. Thunderbird& 31st Ave. Just west of I-17.
Rick

On April 2, 2015, at 18:34, Stan Gorodenski<stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to get a 2.5mm positive center jack for the 120V ac power supply
that delivers 12v 1500 miliamp. I have heard Radio Shack is out of
business. Is there another electronic parts store in the Phoenix area
similar to what Radio Shack was?
Stan