[AZ-Observing] Re: Electrical Jack

  • From: Richard Tejera <Saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:58:04 -0700

Fry's electronics. Thunderbird & 31st Ave. Just west of I-17.
Rick

On April 2, 2015, at 18:34, Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to get a 2.5mm positive center jack for the 120V ac power supply
that delivers 12v 1500 miliamp. I have heard Radio Shack is out of
business. Is there another electronic parts store in the Phoenix area
similar to what Radio Shack was?
Stan