[AZ-Observing] Re: Electrical Jack

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:40:07 -0700

Frys Electronics has all of that stuff. The store on Thunderbird just West of
the 17 is probably your closest. Check in the Electronic Components department.

Tim

On Apr 2, 2015, at 6:34 PM, Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to get a 2.5mm positive center jack for the 120V ac power supply
that delivers 12v 1500 miliamp. I have heard Radio Shack is out of
business. Is there another electronic parts store in the Phoenix area
similar to what Radio Shack was?
Stan