[AZ-Observing] Re: El Nino--phooey

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Skylook123@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:31:07 -0700

Debbie, good story, been there before but there is a twist.  After checking
out the moon, with lunar filter, went to Orion and it was just a terrible
site.  Changed eyepieces and got what I expected.  Not really knowing what
was going on, went back to first eyepiece and ... and ... and got the same
terrible site.  Soon I discover the lunar filter was still in the eyepiece.
After its removal the Milky Way back in harmony again ...

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ