[AZ-Observing] Re: Eclipse Photos

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:39:41 -0700

eGreetz, Jeff...
Nice evening up here in FH, also.  I stood out on my balcony (top of the
outside stairs) and watched the eclipse.  I also had the live video
going on U-tube on my laptop (the Coca-Cola web broadcast, from two
observatories in Georgia...)
Took some pix, fumbling around in the dark with my Canon DSLR and 250mm
lens.  Since I am too lazy (and/or stupid) to practice beforehand, I had
to play around with the settings.... but nevertheless got a few pix.
As the eclipse progressed, the sky got noticeably darker, and the stars
came out.... hehehe
THX for sharing your nice photos.
Gene L.