[AZ-Observing] East Valley Tribune Story on Hour of Darkness

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:01:21 -0400

Members of Saguaro Astronomy Club figure prominently in this story in today's
Tribune.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/112533

The reporter, Danielle Ciraola, is a journalism senior at ASU.  She approached
me at random at Tempe's Festival of the Arts Saturday afternoon to ask if I was
aware of the Hour of Darkness.  Um, why yes I am!  I directed her to that
night's star party at the Science Center.  I hope she doesn't come away
thinking that reporting is always going to be that easy.

Tokm