[AZ-Observing] Re: Earth Satellites to Look For Tonight

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:07:43 -0700

I saw the HST pass on Heavens-Above. No iridium flares thought, Dang. I didn't
extrapolate the close pass of the other two from the Chart listing. I'll set an
alarm in the phone to remind us to look. I'll be bringing My friend Steve's TV
eyepiece and will set up Polly (The ETX) on the Moon for some "LTV"

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org