[AZ-Observing] Re: Eagle Eye this past Sat.

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:57:41 -0700

FRANK, your motor problem is the very first problem I've heard from the
O-mount.  Mine has worked flawlessly since it arrival about 18 months ago.

It is good to know and hear that the problem was resolved promptly - says
something about his product and desire for customer satisfaction.

aj

Frank Kraljic wrote:

> A.J.,
>
> Well... regarding problems, let's just say Polakis and I have had our fair
> share of issues regarding Osypowski's platform motors, but to his credit
> those issues were resolved promptly.  To my knowledge, everyone else on the
> other hand has had zero problems.  Just our luck.  But do not let this deter
> you from purchasing a platform, from either Osypowski or his competitors.
>
> As you pointed out, Osypowski's competitors are not the most finished
> products, and in one case, expect to stain and urethane it yourself.  But,
> if you prefer to have something resembling a piece of furniture (mine
> resides next to my living room furniture), then go for the "O-mount", or as
> I just refer to it, an equatorial platform.
>
> -FRANK

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.