[AZ-Observing] Re: [EVAC]Five Mile Meadow Star Party

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:29:37 -0700

Well it looks like things aren't going so well at the office, consequently I
will
not be leaving from home tomorrow (Friday).  I'll pack the truck tonight and
hope
I can leave from the office in Scottsdale, hopefully between noon and 2:00pm.
If
it is any later than that then departure will, more than likely, be delayed
until
Saturday.

If I do make it Friday, then I'll try to motor up there with Rick Tejera and or
Joe Goss; and whoever happens to be heading up there around that time.

Regardless of what happens I'll see everyone soon.

Clear skies,
aj