[AZ-Observing] Re: [EVAC] Vekol This Wednesday or Thursday Night?

  • From: Kerry Weatherford <kwx4d@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 7:24:51 -0700

Jim,
Sorry, I won't be able to go tonight or Thursday. I was planning on Friday
night if it clears up, and I think Gordon from Tucson will be driving up as
well if weather cooperates. However forecasts for Friday are somewhat
conflicting right now. Is anyone else heading to Vekol Friday night if it is
clear?
Kerry