[AZ-Observing] Re: [EVAC] Bright Meteor (Fireball?) at 7:05 pm Tonight!....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gregaskins@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:08:40 -0700

Observations of this meteor are already interesting.  Greg Askin saw it
from Chandler, AZ and Sheryl Gambardella saw it from Buckeye, AZ.  This
latter is Buckeye, AZ not Buckeye Rd in Phoenix!  About 40 miles apart
by my guestimate from the rough positions.

 From Greg's position and SAC's Potporri.txt file, it could be a late
Pegasid or an early Monocerid.  The former peaking from October 10th to
November 10th and the latter peaking on December 10th.

Are there more guestimates available?

Clear skies,
aj

P.S. had some troubles sending this message and you may get it twice,
sorry for inconvenience.